First Informal Paper: Is Disney's version of the Pocahontas story "responsible, accurate and respectful?" Why or why not?
You must answer the above questions using evidence from the sources we used in class as well as class discussions. To see copies of the primary and secondary sources from class, see the attachment under September 10. The sources are on pages 9, 10, and 11.
You will be graded on the following five points:
1. Introduction and Conclusion with a strong thesis
2. No use of first person!!! No "I", "me" etc.
3. Take a strong stance - No fence sitting. Make your opinion known
4. Use EVIDENCE!!! Quote the sources, use them as a resource to defend your argument.
5. No more than 1 page typed, double spaced, 12 point font
DUE WEDNESDAY, September 18!!!
**Remember, I am Simon Cowell when it comes to paper writing! Don't disappoint me!