As for your papers, the final and perfected draft is due on Tuesday. That is your only homework for the weekend. Remember the five things you will be graded on:
1. Introduction and Conclusion - Make them good
2. Take a stance - Either Disney's portrayal is accurate and respectful or it isn't.
3. Evidence - Use evidence BUT make sure to use your own reasoning to explain how that evidence supports your claim
4. NO first person. This includes : I, WE, ME, MY, US, OUR, YOU
5. One page typed, double-spaced, 12 point font
Next class period we will be reviewing for the test on Thursday. Be prepared!